This water-resistant powder effectively kills fleas, ticks and lice for up to 7 days. For use on kittens 12 weeks of age or older.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON CATS.
Do not use this product on animals simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. However, flea and tick collars may be immediately replaced.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION : Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Not for use on kittens less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Contains an organophosphate that inhibits cholinesterase.
If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Note to Physicians and Veterinarians: This product contains an organophosphate and may cause cholinesterase inhibition. Cholinergic symptoms may include salivation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal only if symptoms of cholinesterase inhibition are present. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine. Call 1-800-275-1414 or your local Poison Control Center for further information.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Disposal: Do not use empty pouch. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- OTHER INGREDIENTS96.7%
EPA Registration Number