Hartz® UltraGuard™ Ear Mite Treatment for Dogs kills ear mites on contact. Formula contains aloe to help soothe irritated skin in treated area.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON DOGS.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HAZARDS TO HUMANS:
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing vapors. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands with soap and water after using.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, flush with water. Do not use on any meat or milk producing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
HOT LINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-275-1414 for emergency medical treatment information.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame.
DISPOSAL: If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Piperonyl Butoxide0.50%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS99.45%
EPA Registration Number
Contains 3 Tubes, 3 cc 0.06 fl. oz. each;
9 cc 0.18 fl. oz. total