Hartz® Small Animal Diet for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice & Rats is a nutritious and tasty blend of seeds, grains and vitamin-fortified pellets that your small animal will love. We carefully select our ingredients based on their food preferences to maximize consumption and minimize waste, which helps provide balanced nutrition
Hartz® Small Animal Diet for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice & Rats is specifically formulated to meet their nutritional needs. Our diet provides precise levels of protein, fat and fiber to help your small animal maintain a healthy weight and digestive system. To help your small animal thrive, we fortified our diet with vitamins, antioxidants and Omega fatty acids:
- Helps support eye, skin and immune system health with Vitamin A.
- Vitamin D helps your pet effectively use calcium and supports bone health.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and helps maintain healthy cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy heart.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Feed 1 to 2 tablespoons in a clean bowl every day.
Adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight.
Always provide clean, fresh water.
For best results when introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of current and new food to allow time for your pet to adjust to the transition. Gradually increase the amount of new food for 7-10 days.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in these varieties
|Guinea Pig Diet||4 lbs.|
|Guinea Pig Diet||10 lbs.|
|Pet Rabbit Diet||4 lbs.|
|Pet Rabbit Diet||10 lbs.|
|Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse & Rat Diet||2 lbs.|
|Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse & Rat Diet||4 lbs. (shown)|