Hartz® Small Animal Diets For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats - 2lb
- Specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs and food preferences of hamsters, gerbils, mice and pet rats
- Includes 2 pounds of a nutritious and tasty blend of seeds, grains, nuts and vitamin-fortified pellets with carefully selected ingredients in a convenient bag
- Fortified with vitamins, antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids to help maintain optimum health and a shiny coat
- Provides precise levels of protein, fat and fiber to help your small animal maintain a healthy weight and digestive system
- Treat your furry friend to a tasty and nutritious snack that adds healthy variety to their everyday diet. Look for Hartz Bonanza Treat Sticks (sold separately)
Hartz Small Animal Diet for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice & Rats is a nutritious and tasty blend of seeds, grains and vitamin-fortified pellets that your small animal will love. We carefully select our ingredients based on their food preferences to maximize consumption and minimize waste, which helps provide balanced nutrition.
Hartz Small Animal Diet for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice & Rats is specifically formulated to meet their nutritional needs. Our diet provides precise levels of protein, fat and fiber to help your small animal maintain a healthy weight and digestive system. To help your small animal thrive, we fortified our diet with vitamins, antioxidants and Omega fatty acids:
- Vitamin A helps support eye, skin and immune system health.
- Vitamin D helps your pet effectively use calcium and supports bone health.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and helps maintain healthy cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy heart.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Feed 1 to 2 tablespoons in a clean bowl every day.
Adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight.
Always provide clean, fresh water.
For best results when introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of current and new food to allow time for your pet to adjust to the transition.
Gradually increase the amount of new food for 7-10 days.
Store in a cool, dry place.