- Specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs and food preferences of guinea pigs
- Includes 4 pounds of a nutritious fruit and vegetable blend in resealable packaging to protect the freshness and flavor of your pet's food; the zip-pak slider makes pouring and sealing a cinch.
- Nutritious ingredients include: banana, peas, carrots, pineapple, plus seeds, grains and pellets fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Hard pellets to keep teeth fit and satisfies your pet's need to chew
- Treat your furry friend to a tasty and nutritious snack that adds healthy variety to their everyday diet. Look for Hartz Bonanza Treat Sticks (sold separately)
Hartz Bonanza Health & Vitality Blend Guinea Pig Diet is a delicious and healthy blend of Timothy Hay pellets, guinea pig pellets, fruits, vegetables, and grains. Formulated based on the food preferences of pet guinea pigs, our blend of carefully selected ingredients delivers flavor, variety and complete nutrition.
Scientifically formulated to provide the nutrients your pet guinea pig needs.
Hartz Bonanza Health & Vitality Blend Guinea Pig Diet contains optimal levels of protein, fat and fiber to help your pet guinea pig maintain a healthy weight and digestive health. Our diet is fortified with antioxidant vitamin C, minerals and omega fatty acids, to help your pet maintain overall health and vitality:
- Vitamin C helps support bone and tissue health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy heart.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and a soft shiny coat.
- Fiber supports digestive health.
- Feed 1/8 to 1/4 cup in a clean bowl every day.
- Adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
For best results when introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of current and new food to allow time for your pet to adjust to the transition.
Gradually increase the amount of new food for 7-10 days.
Store in a cool, dry place.