- Specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs and food preferences of guinea pigs
- Includes 4 pounds of a special blend of ingredients in pellet form in a convenient, resealable bag
- Fortified with vitamins, antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids to help maintain optimum health and a shiny coat
- Provides a required amount of high-fiber along with Vitamins A and C
- Treat your furry friend to a tasty and nutritious snack that adds healthy variety to their everyday diet. Look for Hartz Bonanza Treat Sticks (sold separately)
Hartz Small Animal Diet for Pet Guinea Pigs is a tasty and nutritious diet that your pet guinea pig will love. We carefully select our ingredients based on the food preferences of pet guinea pigs to maximize consumption and minimize waste, which help to provide complete nutrition.
Hartz Small Animal Diet for Pet Guinea Pigs is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of pet guinea pigs. Our diet provides optimal levels of protein, fat and fiber to help your pet guinea pig maintain a healthy weight and digestive system. To help your pet guinea pig thrive, we fortified our diet with antioxidant vitamin C, minerals and omega fatty acids:
- Vitamin C helps support bone and tissue health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy heart.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and a soft shiny coat.
- Feed 1/8 to 1/4 cup in a clean bowl every day.
- Adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
For best results when introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of current and new food to allow time for your pet to adjust to the transition.
Gradually increase the amount of new food for 7-10 days.
Store in a cool, dry place.