- Contains Fipronil and (S)-Methoprene, the same active ingredients used in Frontline Plus. Hartz Pet Defender is not manufactured by or distributed by Merial. Frontline Plus is a registered trademark of Merial
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- Fast-acting topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, lice and ticks for 30 days
- The patented Pro-cision Flo™ applicator easily penetrates short and long fur for application directly to your cat’s skin
- For use on cats and kittens 8 weeks and older weighing 1.5 pounds and over
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz Pet Defender Plus Flea & Tick Treatment for Cats and Kittens. Each convenient and easy to apply, single dose tube kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, lice and ticks for 30 days, stopping the flea life cycle in its tracks. Pet Defender contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredients, Fipronil, and (S)-Methoprene – the same active ingredients found in Frontline Plus. The proprietary Pro-cision Flo applicator easily penetrates short and long fur for on-skin application, directly onto your cat’s skin. Formula stays on and does not rub off, even in water. Use only on cats or kittens 1.5 pounds and over, 8 weeks of age and older. Package contains three applications—a three-month supply. Hartz Pet Defender is not manufactured by or distributed by Merial. Frontline Plus is a registered trademark of Merial.
Directions For Use
Remove one applicator tube from package and hold in an upright position away from your face.
Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
Position the tip of the tube at the base of the pet's back between the shoulder blades and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the back to the base of the tail. The treated area may appear oily after application.
Repeat every month.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged or medicated pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.