Hartz® Small Animal Diets For Pet Rabbits – 10lb
- Specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs and food preferences of pet rabbits
- Includes 4 pounds of a nutritious blend in resealable packaging to protect the freshness and flavor of your pet's food; the zip-pak slider makes pouring and sealing a cinch.
- Contains minerals for healthy bone development and a blend of wholesome pellets to keep teeth fit and satisfies your rabbit's need to chew
- Treat your furry friend to a tasty and nutritious snack that adds healthy variety to their everyday diet. Look for Hartz Bonanza Treat Sticks (sold separately)
Hartz Small Animal Diet for Pet Rabbits is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of pet rabbits. Our diet provides optimal levels of protein, fat and fiber to help your pet rabbit maintain a healthy weight and digestive system. To help your pet rabbit thrive, we fortified this diet with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids:
- Vitamin A helps support eye, skin and immune system health.
- Vitamin D helps your pet effectively use calcium and supports bone health.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and helps maintain healthy cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy heart.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and a soft shiny coat.
Formulated for all breeds and sizes of pet rabbits.
- Feed ¼ to ½ cup in a clean bowl every day.
- Adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
For best results when introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of current and new food to allow time for your pet to adjust to the transition.
Gradually increase the amount of new food for 7-10 days.
Store in a cool, dry place.