- Fresh scented carpet powder kills fleas and ticks for up to 30 days, plus prevents re-infestation by killing flea eggs and flea larvae up to 1 year
- Includes 16 ounces of carpet powder
Eliminate tough pest infestations with Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Carpet Powder. It targets and kills all stages of the flea life cycle. Kills adult fleas and ticks for up to 30 days and flea eggs and larvae for up to one year. This flea and tick powder is available in a 16-oz can.
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
- FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
- Direct applications on pets are prohibited.
- Aerial applications and applications with a power duster are prohibited.
- Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
- Do not apply as a broad carpet treatment. Only spots less than 3 feet by 3 feet per room may be applied with this product.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until dusts have settled.
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before application.
- Do not reapply this product more than once every 30 days.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
- Press out plastic seal in top.
- Turn top to directed opening.
- Shake powder lightly over entire carpet or area to be treated. Do not use this product on wet spots. Do not apply as a broad carpet treatment. Only spots less than 3 feet by 3 feet per room may be applied with this product.
- Leave on for two hours, then thoroughly vacuum to remove all insecticidal product.
- Remove vacuum bag after use and discard in trash.
- Do not reapply this product within 30 days.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS – Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS This product is highly toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment wash-waters or rinsate. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas.
If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-275-1414, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
Storage and Disposal
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children.
Container Disposal: If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.