As you look over, you see your furry companion ready to join you, excited to see what happens next.
Is this a shared guilty pleasure or just a coincidence?
Here is what the research says:
- Your dog’s vision has an impact on their experience. With fewer color-sensing cones in their retinas, they see within blue and yellow spectrums of light.
- Every dog is unique; your dog’s personality dictates their interest.
- The quality of your TV screen makes a difference. High definition television is better for dogs because they are more sensitive to movement.
- Dogs are drawn to dogs and dog noises, from barking to the squeaking of their favorite toys.
So grab your furry companion a treat and cuddle up to savor the weekend together.
Not sure what to watch with your pooch? From fall TV to old classic films, here’s a list to get you started:
- Modern Family, starring Stella the French Bulldog
- Air Bud
- Lassie Come Home
- Lady and The Tramp