Hartz Bonanza® Pet Rabbit Diet – 22.5oz
- Specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs and food preferences of pet rabbits
- Includes 22.5 ounces of a nutritious fruit and vegetable blend in a convenient jar to protect the freshness and flavor of your pet's food
- Nutritious ingredients include: carrots, papaya, banana, apple, navy beans, peas, corn plus seeds and pellets fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Hard pellets to keep teeth fit and satisfies your pet's need to chew
- Treat your furry friend to a tasty and nutritious snack that adds healthy variety to their everyday diet. Look for Hartz Bonanza Treat Sticks (sold separately)
Hartz Bonanza Health & Vitality Blend Rabbit Diet is high in fiber and contains optimal levels of protein and fat to help your pet rabbit maintain a healthy weight and digestive health. Our diet is fortified with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids to help your pet maintain overall health and vitality:
- Vitamin A helps support eye, skin and immune system health.
- Vitamin D helps your pet effectively use calcium and supports bone health.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and helps maintain healthy cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy heart.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and a soft shiny coat.
- Fibersupports digestive health.
Formulated for all breeds and sizes of pet rabbits.
- Feed ¼ to ½ cup in a clean bowl every day.
- Adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight.
- Always provide clean, fresh water.
For best results when introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of current and new food to allow time for your pet to adjust to the transition.
Gradually increase the amount of new food for 7-10 days.
Store in a cool, dry place.