- Highly absorbent with FlashDry® technology turns urine into gel instantly for up to 6 hours* of leak-proof protection
- Excellent for dogs who suffer from incontinence, for females in heat, who are recovering from surgery or urinate when excited, and for travel purposes
- Specialized design provides comfortable and breathable fit without slipping or bunching with soft and stretchable gathers
- Adjustable tail hole easily accommodates all tail shapes and sizes
- Adjustable tabs work just like a baby diaper to tighten and customize fit without sticking to fur. Each velcro fastener can be shifted over and over again so you’re able to position the diaper securely every time.
- Includes 32 soft and disposable diapers in designer prints
- To find your dog’s waist size, measure the widest point around your dog’s waist. Refer to sizing chart
- Learn More About Disposable Dog Diapers
Hartz® disposable diapers provide doting dog parents with a better solution for managing incontinence, excitable urination, female heat cycles and travel confidently. It delivers leak proof protection and comfort for your dog that you can count on at home and on the go. The expert design of Hartz® diapers uniquely follows the natural contours of your dog’s waist and leg structure to offer an unmatched fit that’s comfortable and breathable with soft and stretchable gathers, yet snug and secure.
Plus it contains Hartz® FlashDry® technology, which instantly turns urine into gel, ensuring your pet stays dry for up to 6 hours*. An adjustable tail hole along with repositionable velcro tabs accommodates dogs of all shapes and sizes to promise the most flexible and customizable fit.
*Based on the average 6 hour urine amount of a healthy dog (may vary depending on each dog)
We recommend using the waist size of your dog to ensure the best fit. This chart is a guide. Size and fit may vary depending on your dog’s body type.
SIZE SSS SS S M LL WAIST Up to 10" 8 - 12" 10 - 15.5" 15 - 22" 22 - 34" WEIGHT Up to 7.5lbs 5.5 - 9lbs 7 - 12lbs 10 - 26lbs Over 26lbs
Directions for Use
- Spread the side gathers away from the diaper
- With the velcro tabs under your dog’s belly and the padding facing in, slip the hole of the diaper over your dog’s tail. Ensure the slit is outside.
- Position the diaper against your dog’s underbelly and between the back legs until the diaper is comfortably snug.
- Pull the tabs up and around securing them to the top portion of the diaper.
- Adjust the tabs as needed; they can be reattached multiple times.
- Let your dog go back to normal activities!