Complete Nutrition • High in Fiber for Digestive Health • Vitamin & Mineral-Fortified
Hartz® Small Animal Diet for Pet Rabbits is a tasty and nutritious diet that your pet rabbit will love. We carefully select our ingredients based on the food preferences of pet rabbits to maximize consumption and minimize waste, which helps to provide complete nutrition.
Hartz® Small Animal Diet for Pet Rabbits is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of pet rabbits. Our diet provides optimal levels of protein, fat and fiber to help your pet rabbit maintain a healthy weight and digestive system. To help your pet rabbit thrive, we fortified this diet with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids:
- Vitamin A helps support eye, skin and immune system health.
- Vitamin D helps your pet effectively use calcium and supports bone health.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and helps maintain healthy cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy heart.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and a soft shiny coat.
- Formulated for all breeds and sizes of pet rabbits.
Feed ¼ to ½ cup in a clean bowl every day.
Adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight.
Always provide clean, fresh water.
For best results when introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of current and new food to allow time for your pet to adjust to the transition. Gradually increase the amount of new food for 7-10 days. Store in a cool, dry place.
Small Animals love variety. Offering Hartz Bonanza® Treat Sticks is a healthy and easy way to add variety to your pet’s diet. Fun, tasty and nutritious, your small animal will love them!
Available in these varieties
|Guinea Pig Diet||4 lbs.|
|Guinea Pig Diet||10 lbs.|
|Pet Rabbit Diet||4 lbs. (shown)|
|Pet Rabbit Diet||10 lbs.|
|Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse & Rat Diet||2 lbs.|
|Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse & Rat Diet||4 lbs.|