- Fast-acting topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, deer and brown dog ticks, plus prevents re-infestation for 30 days
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- This product also kills deer ticks, which may carry Lyme disease
- For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older that weigh 15-30 pounds
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 15 - 30lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 31 - 60lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 5 - 14lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 61 - 150lbs.|
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz Dual Action Flea & Tick Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies. Each convenient and easy to apply, single dose tube kills fleas, flea eggs, brown dog and deer ticks for 30 days, stopping the flea life cycle in its tracks. Topical formula stays on and does not rub off.
Use only on dogs and puppies that weigh 15-30 pounds and are 12 weeks of age and older.
Package contains three applications—a three-month supply.
Directions For Use
- Remove one tube from the package and hold in an upright position.
- Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
- Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
- Position the tip of the tube on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the dog’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog’s back to the base of the tail.
- Repeat every month. Separate treated dog from other pets for 24 hours after treatment has been applied.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.IMPORTANT! READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
FOR USE ONLY ON DOGS OR PUPPIES 12 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER WEIGHING LESS THAN 15 LBS.
DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOG/PUPPY TO INGEST THIS PRODUCT.
DO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR DOGS.
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE TUBE PER TREATMENT FOR ONE DOG REGARDLESS OF DOG'S WEIGHT.
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY.
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO APPLY PRODUCT.
DO NOT USE ON CATS OR ANIMALS OTHER THAN DOGS.
DO NOT BATHE OR ALLOW YOUR DOG TO SWIM FOR 48 HOURS AFTER APPLICATION.
How to Apply
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS. DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Do not use on dogs or puppies less than 12 weeks of age. Do not use on dogs or puppies weighing less than 5 lbs. Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or on animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and consult a veterinarian immediately. This product is not a substitute for prescribed heartworm preventative.
This product is toxic to fish. This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes,
then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOT LINE NUMBER:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product including human and veterinary health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, you may call 1-800-275-1414, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, preferably locked area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
For more information call our flea and tick experts at 1-800-275-1414 (weekdays, 9 am – 5 pm E.S.T.)
Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-275-1414.
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian