HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS. Do not use on dogs or puppies less than 12 weeks of age. Do not use on dogs or puppies weighing less than 31 lbs. Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or on animals
known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian.
Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to fish.
FIRST AID: If in eyes
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
• Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. HOT LINE
NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison
control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional
information on this pesticide product (including human and veterinary health
concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call
1-800-275-1414, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep this product in its tightly closed original
container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-275-1414.
DO NOT USE ON CATS.
Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat,
contact your veterinarian.