HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-275-1414 for emergency medical treatment information.