- The patented and easy-to-use Pro-cision Flo™ angled applicator with rounded edges easily gets through cat's fur, for gentle on-skin application. Suitable for long and short-haired cats
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and deer ticks, prevents re-infestation
- Repels mosquitoes for 18 days
- For use on cats and kittens 12 weeks and older weighing 5 pounds and over
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea & Tick Treatment for Cats and Kittens. Each convenient and easy to apply, single dose tube kills fleas, deer ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and prevents re-infestation, stopping the flea life cycle in its tracks. Also repels mosquitos. The proprietary Pro-cision Flo applicator easily penetrates short and long fur for on-skin application, directly onto your cat’s skin. Formula stays on and does not rub off. Use only on cats or kittens 5 pounds and over, 12 weeks of age and older. Package contains three applications—a three-month supply.
Directions For Use
Remove one applicator tube from package and hold in an upright position away from your face.
Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
Position the tip of the tube at the base of the pet's back between the shoulder blades and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the back to the base of the tail. The treated area may appear oily after application.
Repeat every month.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged or medicated pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.