- The patented and easy-to-use Pro-cision Flo™ angled applicator with rounded edges easily gets through cat's fur, for gentle on-skin application. Suitable for long and short-haired cats
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and deer ticks, prevents re-infestation
- Repels mosquitoes for 30 days
- For use on cats and kittens 12 weeks and older weighing 5 pounds and over
|5lbs and Over|
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea & Tick Treatment for Cats and Kittens. Each convenient and easy to apply, single dose tube kills fleas, deer ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and prevents re-infestation, stopping the flea life cycle in its tracks. Also repels mosquitos.
The proprietary Pro-cision Flo applicator easily penetrates short and long fur for on-skin application, directly onto your cat's skin. Formula stays on and does not rub off. Use only on cats or kittens 5 pounds and over, 12 weeks of age and older. Package contains three applications—a three-month supply.
Directions For Use
- Remove one applicator from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of applicator.
- Simply press cap down to break the seal of applicator. Remove cap carefully.
- Prior to application of the product, gently lift the cat’s or kitten’s hair coat on the back of the neck at the base of the skull, position the tip of the applicator on the cat’s exposed skin and squeeze out the entire contents of the applicator onto the cat’s skin. Do not bathe cat within the first 24 hours after product has been applied. Households with more than one cat should prevent cats from grooming each other until solution has dried.
- Repeat application once every month.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE
USE ONLY ON CATS OR KITTENS 12 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER WEIGHING 5 POUNDS AND OVER.
DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.
DO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR CATS.
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE (1) TUBE PER TREATMENT ON ANY CAT REGARDLESS OF THE CAT’S WEIGHT.
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY.
DO NOT APPLY TO CATS WEIGHING LESS THAN 5 LBS. AND UNDER 12 WEEKS OF AGE.
DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CATS TO INGEST THIS PRODUCT.
HOUSEHOLDS WITH MORE THAN ONE CAT:
PREVENT CATS FROM GROOMING EACH OTHER UNTIL SOLUTION HAS DRIED.
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO APPLY PRODUCT.
DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT IN YOUR CAT’S EYES OR MOUTH.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS:
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
For External Use on Cats Only. Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. This product is not a substitute for prescribed heartworm preventative.
IF IN EYES:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-275-1414 for emergency medical treatment information.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not refill or reuse this container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Side Effects – Monitor your cat after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-275-1414.