Hartz® UltraGuard® Reflecting Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens
- Fresh scented
- Kills and repels fleas, deer and brown dog ticks for 7 months. Can be worn simultaneously with your dog's regular collar
- Reflective strip reflects direct light up to 300 feet for added visibility
- Water-resistant design won't cause loss of effectiveness if your favorite feline takes a stroll in the rain
- Features a breakaway, safety release snap
- For use on adult cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with the Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Collar for Puppies. This fresh scented collar kills and repels fleas and ticks on pups with necks up to 15 inches for 7 months. The water resistant design remains effective even after playtime in the rain. For continuous flea and tick protection from head to tail, replace the collar every 7 months.
Remove collar from package, unroll and stretch to activate insecticide generator. Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age. Do not unroll collar until ready to use. Place the collar around the dog’s neck, adjust for proper fit and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the dog’s head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged or medicated pets. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. Some animals may become irritated by the collar if it is applied too tightly. If this occurs, loosen the collar. If irritation continues, remove the collar and bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product on dogs simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment of other flea and tick products. However, flea and tick collars may be replaced immediately.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If On Skin Or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Note to Physicians and Veterinarians: This product contains an organophosphate and may cause cholinesterase inhibition. Cholinergic symptoms may include salivation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine. Call 1-800-275-1414 or your local Poison Control Center for further information.
NOTICE: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Storage and Disposal
Storage: Store at room temperature
Disposal: Do not use empty pouch. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
EPA Registration Number
0.53 oz. (15g)