- Kills fleas, flea eggs and brown dog ticks plus prevents re-infestation for up to 2 weeks
- Includes one, 18 fluid ounce bottle
- Deep conditioning formula with coconut oil intensely moisturizes your dog's skin and softens his/her coat
- Can be used weekly for preventative treatment, while cleaning and deodorizing
- For dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older
|Fresh Scent||18 oz.|
The cleansing formula kills fleas and brown dog ticks through contact and prevents re-infestation by stopping flea eggs from hatching for up to 2 weeks. A shampoo with coconut oil to moisturize and nourish your dog's delicate skin and coat. Made for dogs or puppies 6 months of age and older.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
- Except when applying directly to pets, do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
- Do not apply this product to puppies less than 6 months of age.
- Do not apply this product to cats or kittens.
USE ONLY ON DOGS
Do not use on puppies under 6 months of age.
Do not use on cats or kittens.
- Use 1 tablespoon (15 mls) of shampoo per 15 lb of body weight
- Wet pet’s coat thoroughly with water and rub shampoo into coat starting with head.
- Keep out of pet’s eyes.
- Work backward from head to tail until coat is completely covered with foamy lather.
- Let stand or continue to massage in for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and towel dry.
- Repeat weekly if necessary.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is highly toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. DDo not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash-waters or rinsate. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas.
IF IN EYES
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-275-1414, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children.Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container Disposal: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.