HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Do not use on kittens or puppies less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated animals. If used on pregnant or nursing dogs, do not replace collar until the puppies are at least 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged,
medicated, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. Some animals may become irritated by any collar if it is applied too tightly. If this occurs, loosen the collar. If irritation continues,
remove the collar from the animal. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove the collar and bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product on animals
simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides, or chemicals. However, flea and tick collars may be immediately replaced with new collars.
FIRST AID: Contains an organophosphate that inhibits cholinesterase.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If On Skin Or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse
skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-275-1414 for emergency medical treatment information twenty four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
Note to Physicians and Veterinarians: This product contains
tetrachlorvinphos (an organophosphate),which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. Cholinergic symptoms may include salivation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal. 2 PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine. Call 1-800-275-1414 or your local Poison Control Center for
NOTICE: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.