Hartz® UltraGuard Pro® Flea and Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies 15-30lb
- The patented and easy-to-use Pro-Glide™ angled applicator with rounded edges easily gets through dog's fur, for gentle on-skin application. Suitable for long and short-haired dogs
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- Topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, brown dog and deer ticks, prevents re-infestation, plus repels mosquitoes for 30 days
- Starts killing fleas within 15 minutes
- For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older that weigh 15-30 pounds
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies. Appropriate for canines 15-30 lbs, each long lasting, monthly topical treatment with dual Insect Growth Regulators (IGRs) starts killing fleas within 15 minutes. This formula kills fleas, brown dog and deer ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae, and repels mosquitoes before they bite—preventing re-infestations for 1 month. Features the patented and easy-to-use Pro-Glide angled applicator with rounded edges that easily gets through dog’s fur, for gentle on-skin application. Suitable for both long- and short-haired dogs. Formula stays on and doesn’t rub off. Use only on dogs or puppies 15 to 30 pounds, 12 weeks of age and older. Package contains three applications—a three-month supply.
Directions For Use
Remove one applicator tube from package and hold in an upright position away from your face.
Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
Position the tip of the tube at the base of the pet's back between the shoulder blades and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the back to the base of the tail. The treated area may appear oily after application.
Repeat every month.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged or medicated pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.