- The patented and easy-to-use Pro-Glide™ angled applicator with rounded edges easily gets through dog's fur, for gentle on-skin application. Suitable for long and short-haired dogs
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- Topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, brown dog and deer ticks, prevents re-infestation, plus repels mosquitoes for 30 days
- Starts killing fleas within 15 minutes
- For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older that weigh 61-150 pounds
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 61 - 150lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 5 - 14lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 15 - 30lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 31 - 60lbs.|
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies. Appropriate for canines 61-150 lbs, each long lasting, monthly topical treatment with dual Insect Growth Regulators (IGRs) starts killing fleas within 15 minutes. This formula kills fleas, brown dog and deer ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae, and repels mosquitoes before they bite—preventing re-infestations for 1 month.
Features the patented and easy-to-use Pro-Glide angled applicator with rounded edges that easily gets through dog’s fur, for gentle on-skin application. Suitable for both long- and short-haired dogs. Formula stays on and doesn’t rub off. Use only on dogs or puppies 61 to 150 pounds, 12 weeks of age and older. Package contains three applications—a three-month supply.
Directions For Use
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Twist dispensing tip clockwise about ½ turn while pushing down to break the tube’s seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
- Position the dispensing tip on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the dog’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog’s back to the base of the tail.
- Repeat every month. Do not bathe your dog 48 hours prior to application.
- Separate treated dog from other pets for 24 hours after treatment has been applied.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. IMPORTANT! READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO APPLY PRODUCT.
FOR USE ONLY ON DOGS OR ON PUPPIES 12 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER.
DO NOT USE ON DOGS OR PUPPIES WEIGHING LESS THAN 61 LBS.
DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOG/PUPPY TO INGEST THIS PRODUCT.
DO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR DOGS.
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE TUBE PER TREATMENT.
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY.
DO NOT USE ON CATS, RABBITS AND ANIMALS OTHER THAN DOGS.
How to Apply
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.
Do not use on dogs or puppies less than 12 weeks old. Do not use on dogs or puppies weighing less than 61 lbs. Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or on animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to fish.
If in eyes
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOT LINE NUMBER:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-275-1414.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill container. If empty: Offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
For more information call our experts at 1-800-275-1414.
Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call l-800-275-1414.
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.