- Won’t Leak: Each pee pad is created with unique Flash-Dry Technology, which instantly turns liquid into GEL to lock in moisture and prevent messy leaks and unpleasant odors.
- Odor Eliminating Lavender Scent: The special odor eliminating capability traps and neutralizes odor with a lavender scent, rather than mask those stinky smells left behind.
- Superior Absorption: Our 6-layer construction dog pad creates a smaller urine spot, allowing your dog or multiple dogs to find fresh, clean spots for multiple uses per puppy pad.
- Leak Proof Protection to Keep Your Home Clean: Each pad features a plastic backing and border to protect all floor types by blocking leaks.
- Perfect For: Potty training, puppy training, senior or sick dogs, extended indoor stays, and use during travel.
- Other Options Available for Potty Needs: These Pads also come in a family of mountain fresh scented dog pads, unscented dog pads, as well as Disposable Dog Diapers & Male Diapers/Wraps for your dog supply needs.
|Mountain Fresh||XL||60 Count|
|Mountain Fresh||XL||30 Count|
Coming home to pet messes is not how anyone likes to unwind after a long day, which is why we set out to create the ultimate dog pad.
The Hartz Home Protection line of training pads make clean-up simpler, pad replacement and disposal easy, and safeguard flooring from unpleasant accidents. Excellent for dogs living in homes with limited access to the outdoors, senior pups with restricted movement, puppies in training or sick dogs, Home Protection has you covered at every corner.
Our absorption experts analyzed urine distribution and designed a pad with 6 layers, containing our Flash-Dry® technology which creates a smaller urine spot and allows for multiple uses per pad. When nature calls, Home Protection instantly turns urine into gel to reduce tracking and make clean up a breeze. A water-proof plastic backing and borders ensure our pads won’t leak or spread.
The special odor eliminating capability within all our lavender scented dog pads traps and neutralizes stinky smells left behind, turning eww to phew.