- The patented Pro-cision Flo™ applicator easily penetrates short and long fur for application directly to your dog’s skin
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- Fast-acting topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, deer ticks and brown dog ticks, plus repels mosquitos for 30 days
- Contains both an adulticide to kill adult fleas, deer and brown dog ticks plus mosquitoes and an insect growth regulator (IGR) to kill flea eggs before they hatch
- For use on adult dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 15 - 30lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 5 - 15lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 31 - 60lbs.|
|Dogs & Puppies Weighing 61 - 150lbs.|
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz UltraGuard Plus Topical Flea & Tick Prevention for dogs and puppies . Each convenient and easy to apply, single dose tube kills fleas, brown dog and deer ticks, flea eggs and repels mosquitoes for 30 days.
Features the patented Pro-cision Flo applicator system that penetrates pet hair allowing for application of treatment at skin level. Contains both an adulticide to kill adult fleas, ticks and mosquitoes and an insect growth regulator (IGR) to kill flea eggs before they hatch. Formula stays on and doesn’t rub off. Use only on dogs or puppies 15-30 pounds, 12 weeks of age and older. Package contains 3 monthly applications.
Directions For Use
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Twist dispensing tip clockwise about ½ turn while pushing down to break the tube’s seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
- Position the dispensing tip on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the dog’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog’s back to the base of the tail.
- Repeat every month. Do not bathe your dog 48 hours prior to application.
- Separate treated dog from other pets for 24 hours after treatment has been applied.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
IMPORTANT! READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
FOR USE ONLY ON DOGS OR PUPPIES 12 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER.
DO NOT USE ON DOGS OR PUPPIES WEIGHING LESS THAN 15 LBS.
DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOG/PUPPY TO INGEST THIS PRODUCT.
DO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR DOGS.
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE TUBE PER TREATMENT.
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY.
DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.
Do not use on dogs or puppies less than 12 weeks of age. Do not use on dogs or puppies weighing less than 5lbs. Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or on animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the
skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to fish.
If in eyes
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOT LINE NUMBER:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including human and veterinary health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-275-1414, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
For more information call our experts at 1-800-275-1414, weekdays, 9 am – 5 pm E.S.T.
Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-275-1414.
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.