Hartz® UltraGuard Plus® Topical Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs and Puppies 16-30lb
- The patented Pro-cision Flo™ applicator easily penetrates short and long fur for application directly to your dog’s skin
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- Fast-acting topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, deer ticks and brown dog ticks, plus repels mosquitos for 30 days
- Contains both an adulticide to kill adult fleas, deer and brown dog ticks plus mosquitoes and an insect growth regulator (IGR) to kill flea eggs before they hatch
- For use on adult dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz UltraGuard Plus Topical Flea & Tick Prevention. Each convenient and easy to apply, single dose tube kills fleas, brown dog and deer ticks, flea eggs and repels mosquitoes for 30 days. Features the patented Pro-cision Flo applicator system that penetrates pet hair allowing for application of treatment at skin level. Contains both an adulticide to kill adult fleas, ticks and mosquitoes and an insect growth regulator (IGR) to kill flea eggs before they hatch. Formula stays on and doesn’t rub off. Use only on dogs or puppies 15-30 pounds, 12 weeks of age and older. Package contains 3 monthly applications.
Directions For Use
Directions: Remove one applicator tube from package and hold in an upright position away from your face.
Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
Position the tip of the tube at the base of the pet's back between the shoulder blades and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the back to the base of the tail. The treated area may appear oily after application.
Repeat every month.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged or medicated pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.