- Kills fleas and ticks
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Reflects direct light up to 450 feet
- May be cut to size up to 26” necks
- Released fresh scent
- Water resistant
- Lasts for 7 Months
|White / Reflective||2 pack||Fits Dogs with Necks Up to 26"|
|White / Reflective||1 pack||Fits Dogs with Necks Up to 26"|
This treatment also prevents flea eggs from hatching, thereby preventing re-infestation. A reflective strip on the collar reflects direct light for up to 450 feet for an added dimension of nighttime safety. With an easy-to-adjust white collar, this product can fit comfortably around your dog’s neck.
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Restrictions: Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks old. Do not unroll collar until ready to use. This collar is intended for use only as an insecticide.
REMOVE THE COLLAR FROM PACKAGE, UNROLL AND STRETCH TO ACTIVATE THE INSECTICIDE.
Place the collar around the dog’s neck, adjust for proper fit, and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move around the neck. A properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the pet’s head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length. The collar will begin to kill fleas, ticks and flea eggs and larvae immediately. Its full protection against harder to kill ticks will be built up within a few days after being placed on the pet. For continuous protection under normal conditions replace the collar every seven months. Under conditions where pets are exposed to severe flea and tick infestations, it may be necessary to replace the collar more frequently. However, do not replace the collar any earlier than 5 months.
Wetting will not impair the collar’s effectiveness or the pet’s protection. If the pet goes swimming or is out in the rain it is not necessary to remove the collar. The collar may be worn with a regular collar.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION HAZARDS TO HUMANS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Restrictions: Do not use on puppies less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated animals. If used on pregnant or nursing dogs, do not replace collar until the puppies are at least 12 weeks old. Do not use this product on animals simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides, or similar chemicals.
Precautions: Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. Some animals may become irritated by any collar if it is applied too tightly. If this occurs, loosen the collar.
If irritation continues, remove the collar from the animal. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove the collar and bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Atropine is antidotal. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine.
Call The Hartz Mountain Corporation at 1-800-275-1414 or your local Poison Control Center for further information.
Contains an organophosphate that inhibits cholinesterase.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-275-1414 for emergency medical treatment information, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
Note to Physicians and Veterinarians: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos (an organophosphate) which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. Cholinergic symptoms may include salivation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea.
Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide Storage: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Pesticide Disposal: If empty: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
For more information call our experts at 1-800-275-1414
weekdays, 9 am – 5 pm E.S.T.
NOTICE: This product contains a chemical known to the
State of California to cause cancer.