- Comfi Fit
- Secure Dual Buckle System
- Patent pending design
- Full body protection for up to 6 months
- Kills fleas, ticks
- Repels mosquitoes
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Fits up to 26” neck
- Water resistant
|gray||Fits Dogs with Necks Up to 26"|
Get your pup the best pest protection with the Hartz InControl Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies 12 weeks and older. This collar kills flea & ticks, repels mosquitoes, and prevents flea eggs from hatching. The InControl collar with its unique patented “Comfi Fit” structure, achieves maximum comfort with the soft flexible texture, while the Dual Buckle System ensures the collar remains securely fastened. The Hartz InControl Collar is also water resistant so your playful pup can still enjoy swim time, baths, or playing in the rain.
One 6 month collar provides consecutive protection for up to 6 months, from head to tail. The InControl Flea & Tick collar is One Size Fits All and is available gray and it is suitable for use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
How to Apply
Remove collar from protective pouch directly before use. Unroll collar and make sure that there are no remnants from the plastic connectors inside the collar.
1. Insert the end of the collar through the buckle.
2. Adjust the collar around the dog’s neck without tightening it too tight or leaving it too loose. As a guide, it should be possible to insert 2 fingers comfortably between the collar and the neck.
3. Pull excess collar through the loop(s). Collar length of greater than 1 inch (2 cm) beyond the loop(s) should be cut off unless it is on a growing puppy, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the dog’s grows.
The collar should be worn continuously for the 6 month protection period. Check periodically and adjust if necessary, especially when puppies are rapidly growing.
Replace the collar after 6 months for optimal tick, flea and mosquitos protection.