- COMFORT TECHNOLOGY: The patented collar design has a flexible and soft texture. The outward-facing latches have rounded edges, leaving your dog comfortable yet protected.
- REPELS, PROTECTS, PREVENTS: Kills fleas and ticks, repels mosquitoes and also prevents flea eggs from hatching.
- DUAL BUCKLE SYSTEM: A strong hold is achieved through the dual buckle system. The collar is still easy to put on and remove if necessary.
- FULL BODY PROTECTION: Each collar contains active ingredients that are slowly released over your dog’s skin surface for up to 6 months.
- TWO PACK: Each ProMax tin can comes with two 6-month collars, which provides up to 12 consecutive months of protection.
|blue||Fits Dogs with Necks Up to 26"|
|gray||Fits Dogs with Necks Up to 26"|
|black||Fits Dogs with Necks Up to 26"|
Get your dog the most comfortable pest protection with Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies 12 weeks and older. This collar kills flea & ticks, repels mosquitoes, and prevents flea eggs from hatching. This patented flea and tick collar is designed for maximum comfort with a soft and flexible feel, while the Dual Buckle System ensures the collar stays securely fastened around your dog’s neck – but is still easy to put on and take off, if necessary. This ProMax Flea and Tick Collar is not affected by water so your playful pup can still enjoy swim time, baths, or playing in the rain.
Two 6-month collars are in each tin to provide head to tail protection for up to 12 consecutive months. The ProMax Flea and Tick collar is One Size Fits All, can be worn with your dog’s other collar, and comes in 3 different colors: gray, black, and blue. Suitable for use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
How to Apply
Remove collar from protective pouch directly before use. Unroll collar and make sure that there are no remnants from the plastic connectors inside the collar.
1. Insert the end of the collar through the buckle.
2. Adjust the collar around the dog’s neck without tightening it too tight or leaving it too loose. As a guide, it should be possible to insert 2 fingers comfortably between the collar and the neck.
3. Pull excess collar through the loop(s). Collar length of greater than 1 inch (2 cm) beyond the loop(s) should be cut off unless it is on a growing puppy, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the dog’s grows.
The collar should be worn continuously for the 6 month protection period. Check periodically and adjust if necessary, especially when puppies are rapidly growing.
Replace the collar after 6 months for optimal tick, flea and mosquitos protection.