Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Hold bottle upright about 6 inches from pet.
- Spray lightly until the tips of the pet’s hair are moist. Keep spray out of pet’s eyes.
- Rub spray into animal’s coat. For long haired dogs, ruffle fur to allow the spray to reach skin.
- After 10 minutes, dry dog with towel.
- Comb and brush coat.
- Repeat once a week.
- If you see a tick, spray it directly.
- Use on bedding and other areas as needed.
- Spray 25-30 strokes for a small dog (e.g. Terrier).
- Spray 30-40 strokes for a medium dog (e.g. Spaniel).
- Spray 40-70 strokes for a large dog (e.g. Labrador).
More spray may be needed for longhaired dogs.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
USE ONLY ON DOGS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Do not apply to puppies less than twelve (12) weeks old.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use near birds, fish or foodstuffs. If used on pregnant or nursing dogs, do not retreat until the puppies are at least 12 weeks old.
Do not use this product simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. However, flea and tick collars may be immediately replaced after use.
This product contains tetrachlorvinphos (an organophosphate) which is a cholinesterase inhibitor.
If on skin or clothing •Take off contaminated clothing. •Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. •Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in eyes •Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. •Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. •Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed •Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. •Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. •Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. •Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-275-1414 twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
Note to Physicians and Veterinarians: This product contains an organophosphate and may cause cholinesterase inhibition. Cholinergic symptoms may include salivation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine. Call 1-800-275-1414 or your local Poison Control Center for further information.
NOTICE: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
Container Disposal: If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste
agency for disposal instructions.
Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container Disposal: If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.